Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Memories of Australia

Hi all,

So the other day I was digging through old emails so I can once and for all close out my Yahoo account. In a "Saved emails" folder I found all the letters I sent back home when I moved back to Sydney in 2001. I had previously "studied"(termed used loosely) in Canberra back in 1998 during my junior year at USC and fell in love with the country enough to want to move back to work and "muck around" a few years later. I actually ended up moving back to Sydney in 2003 for my Masters, so yeah, a great deal of my 20's was spent living, studying, and working Down Under.

I hope these emails amuse you as much as they amused me. Probably not since you weren't there but I'm doing this for me, not you, anyway.

;)
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment